Kraken is your cryptocurrency exchange in Kansas City, Missouri
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken was founded at the end of 2011 by Jesse Powell, a fan of blockchain technologies. The site was created to be a worthy replacement for Mt.Gox. Today Kraken is one of several large companies with an excellent reputation. In particular, it offers clients a full Proof-of-Reserves audit, within the framework of which client's balances are reconciled with the contents of wallets.
A reliable platform for your cryptocurrency
Kraken in Kansas City invites users to trade from all over the world. The exchange provides a full range of services and is characterized by the following advantages:
- Technical support in 13 languages of the world.
- A colossal selection of financial instruments.
- The registration process takes 4-5 minutes.
- Support for a variety of payment methods for replenishing a deposit, withdrawing money from an account.
- Access to 2000+ markets without hidden fees.
- Instant real-time price change alerts.
- High leverage 1: 200. However, you should not get carried away with loans. By borrowing money from the exchange, you risk losing twice as much.
- Account replenishment using QIWI, WebMoney, debit card.
- Withdrawal of money - from 1 to 5 days.
- Free training courses for trading cryptocurrencies and stocks right on the site.
- Ability to create up to 10 real accounts and up to 10 demo versions of the account.
Kraken - cryptocurrency exchange overview
Kraken is a very popular cryptocurrency exchange that is known to both experienced traders and newcomers in the field. The platform ranks among the top five in terms of trading volume and Kraken exchange in Kansas City.
Supported currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, DASH, and others. Fiat currencies are also supported: CAD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and USD.
In total, the exchange supports over 150 pairs. According to Kraken reviews, news, and analytics, the most profitable option in terms of capitalization is bitcoin trading. There is a commission for internal transactions.
The most up-to-date rates, charts, summaries, reviews, transaction histories are also available to users as auxiliary services.
The office of this exchange operates in Kansas City, so you can register and buy cryptocurrency on the official website of the city.
Crypto exchanges in Kansas City
The latest news in Kansas City
- Kansas City Police Confront Silence As Homicide Count Escalates June 4, 2023, 5:18 AM A major part of community outreach for local law enforcement involved encouraging residents to speak...
- Photos: Kansas City's Country Club Plaza turns 100 June 2, 2023, 8:46 PM by: Heidi Schmidt Posted: Jun 2, 2023 / 12:54 PM CDT Updated: Jun 2, 2023 / 12:55 PM CDT KANSAS CITY...
- Missing boater who hit barge on Missouri River in KC found; Cause of crash determined June 2, 2023, 4:30 AM A missing Missouri man was found nearly a week after he disappeared when his sailboat collided with ...
- 1 person dies after Friday night shooting near East 83rd Street in Kansas City, Missouri June 2, 2023, 4:30 AM KANSAS CITY, Mo. — One person died after a shooting Friday night in the 1200 block of 83rd Street in...
- View all news in Kansas City